Morning half day city tour of Mombasa
Mombasa city tour and shopping excursion.
Learn the history of the East African coast with the Arab and Portuguese quest for control of trade routes.
Tour starts in the early morning to avoid the high day temperatures
Suitable for all adults,children,seniors
Mombasa city tour pick up points.
Mombasa port Bamburi beach Msambweni beach Diani beach
Nyali beach Shanzu beach Tiwi beach Galu beach
- Old town Mombasa with Swahili and Arab culture
- Fort Jesus Museum… a history of the East Africa Coast
- City food and spice market – a glimpse into the lives of the local people
- Elephant tusks – the gateway to Mombasa
- Likoni Channel – Port entry into Kenya
- Akamba wood carving factory – local talents in arts
- Shopping, people and culture
Return to your hotel in time for lunch.
|Tour price includes:-|
||Tour in customized pop up top Toyota safari mini-van|
||Services of an experienced English/ other language speaking driver/ guide|
||Entry fees to the Fort Jesus and Old Port|
|Each of 2 persons||
|Each of 4 persons||
|Each of 6 persons||
Supplement of US$ 15 per person for those staying at Diani,Galu,Tiwi,Msambweni beach resorts shall apply.